30 Day Challenge: Day 3 - Favorite Series

Bitten  - Kelley Armstrong Dime Store Magic (Women of the Otherwold, #3) - Kelley Armstrong

Day 3 - Favorite Series

I have this horrible habit of never fully finishing a series. Not even (and don't hurt me for this) Harry Potter. That's right. I haven't even finished reading all of the Harry Potter series. I read every single one except Deathly Hallows. Its been sitting on my shelf since the day it was published and I can't say that I have plans to read it any time soon. No particular reason for that either. So, today's challenge question comes with a disclaimer: I have not read every single book in this series. But, from what I have read (which are most of the books), I really love it.

Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series has been a favorite ever since I stumbled across Bitten when it was first published. I think one of reasons this series works so well for me is that Armstrong doesn't confine herself to one specific narrator. She switches main characters from book to book, which keeps things fresh by bringing in new perspectives. This works well, since I often end-up dropping a series if I feel like the main character(s) have moved too far away from who they were when the series initially started.